With first colours releasing in mid July 2014, the latest development in the highly respected Hyperdunk range from Nike offers top performance for your game.
The Nike Hyperdunk 2014 Men's Basketball Shoe is made with dynamic Flywire technology for adaptive support and end-to-end lockdown. Responsive Lunarlon cushioning delivers impact protection to soften your landings.
- Hyperfuse construction creates a nearly seamless, one-piece upper that is lightweight, breathable, durable and supportive
- Flywire for lightweight support and lockdown control
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft, responsive shock absorption
- Pivot point at the outsole for stability during multidirectional movements
- EVA sockliner is moulded around the arch for support and a great step-in feel
- Dynamic foam collar provides a comfortable fit
- Extended U-throat allows the upper to adapt to a variety of foot shapes for a snug, customised fit
- Herringbone traction pattern at outsole for versatile traction
The Nike Hyperdunk continues to evolve its innovative legacy established in 2008. It was an introduction that transformed basketball shoe design as we know it. Debuting here for the first time, the Nike Hyperdunk 2014 is defined by its lightweight feel and superior cushioning.
The Nike Basketball design team was dedicated to progressing the shoe’s performance, with valuable insight that came from a full year wear-testing and obsessing the details. Its dynamic fit has a great step-in feel, enhancing natural motion while featuring the following key performance benefits:
Lunarlon cushioning midsole provides a soft, responsive ride
Hyperfuse construction creates a breathable, flexible upper
Flywire technology delivers dynamic lockdown through the midfoot
With summer basketball here, on-court versatility and breathability was essential. The design focus was to provide a great shoe for both indoor and outdoor use that could stand the heat and breathability needs of summer hoops.
Hyperdunk 2014 product details include:
Hyperfuse construction creates a nearly seamless, one-piece upper that is lightweight, breathable, durable and supportive
The upper has fewer layers, making it ultra-breathable and flexible
Flywire technology is dynamic and lightweight, providing lockdown through the midfoot. Its strong cables loosen and tighten with the natural motion of the foot
Dynamic foam collar provides a comfortable fit
Lunarlon midsole provides ultra-soft, lightweight cushioning that delivers excellent response.
Solid-rubber outsole with herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
|Shoe Height at Ankle||High Mid|
|Shoe Cushioning||EVA, Foam, Lunalon|
|Sole Type||Herringbone, Multi-Direction Grip|
|Type of Shoe||Basketball Performance, Sports Trainer|
|Main Product Colour||Yellow|